A strong team of employees and sub-contractors support Somerset EPS, under the guidance of Steve Eastick - Founder and Director. Over 2019, the team have directed and supported a wide range of projects from domestic property upgrades, through to large scale industrial refurbishment projects - moving global businesses into fit for purpose working environments.
Hands on project management is a speciality for the team at Somerset EPS. Reviewing tender processes, auditing for best value. This combined with proven experience of funding applications, rural grant management and working alongside bank building surveyors, means your project is safe in the hands of our professional team ...
"I have never worked with a more organised team and I am delighted with the support and the smooth efficiency with which the financial operations of our large scale project was managed - Thank you"
C Holt - Head of Finance - EPS Tooling & Services
PROFILE - STEVE EASTICK - Director
With over 25 years experience in industry, professional Electrical Engineer, Steve is owner and director of Somerset EPS.
- Property and Estate Management
- Electrical engineering; domestic, commercial and industrial. Inspection and testing.
- Industry compliance, H&S, Fire Safety; agricultural, education, charity and commercial.
- Contractor and project management - new build and refurbishment.
Professional skills, experience and qualifications:
• CDM, Building Regulations, Legislation and Practice. Principal Contractor
• NEBOSH Certified
• C&G Level 3 Electrical Installation, C&G Level 3 Electrical Inspection and Test
• BIFM Facilities Management
• IOSH managing safely
• Fire and Health and Safety Officer / Compliance / Board Chairman
• Multi-Site Operations Direction; Projects, Grounds, Estate, Contracts, Security
• Project Direction; Multi-site lead, new build, refurbishment, professional services management
• Budgetary Planning and Control, Fundraising Project Liaison (legacy, donation, commercial)
• Design and Delivery New Projects
• Facilities Management and Estate Planning, fitness for purpose, site development opportunities
• Estate life cycle - Audit and Planning
• Procurement, Bidding Processes, Tenders and Leasing
• Licensing, Listings, Planning Considerations / Applications
• Compliance and Governance Issues - Estates, Health & Safety and Fire Regulations
• Management of professional services