Emergency & Security Lighting
Emergency Lighting or Escape Lighting BS5266 – design, installation, service and testing compliance.
- Indicate escape routes clearly
- Provide illumination along exit routes to allow safe movement towards and through the exits provided
- Ensure that fire alarm call points and fire fighting equipment provided along escape routes can be readily located
- Security lighting inspected, installed and tested
- From commercial lighting needs to domestic security lights
Lighting of Arenas and Specialist Sports Performance Areas
Experienced electrical engineer specialising in providing lighting schemes for equestrian arenas and sporting surfaces such as astro pitches and tennis courts.
- Planning application considerations
- Power requirements and installation
- Lighting schemes and plans in line with need of the usage
Fire Alarms & Alarm Systems
System design and install for domestic and commercial requirements BS5839/2002 in line with the Fire Precautions Act.
- Retained inspection service of fire systems
- Upgrade and installation
- System training
CCTV and Security
- CCTV review, installation and service
- Remote viewing access from PC and mobile devices
- Designed to meet domestic and commercial needs
- Specialist services for agricultural and equestrian property